This month we added two new adhesives to our standard product list. The first is an Avery Dennison FBR 8950. It is a rubber based adhesive on a 80# kraft liner. It provides good foam bonding performance and has good die cutting characteristics.
The second is FT 7951. This is an economical modified acrylic that is resistant to solvents, chemicals, temperature and UV light. It is on a glassine liner that makes it resistant to moisture and is excellent for waterjet and die cutting. In addition to what we stock, all of 3M’s, Avery Dennison’s and MacTac’s products are available for custom order.
Stock Product List
1. Cost Effective – Designed for general purpose bonding applications on semi-smooth surfaces. These products have high initial tack and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates.
- Mactac IB1190XT: Up to 60” wide x 750’ 2.0 mil rubber adhesive on a 60#SCK liner
- Avery Dennison 8950: 54” x 750’ 4.0 mil rubber adhesive on 12pt board liner
- Avery Dennison 7951: 60” x 750’ 3.0 mil modified acrylic on glassine liner
2. Great Performance – Suitable for bonding to most surfaces. The acrylic adhesive provides an excellent bond to various fabricated foams, fabrics, substrates, and has good shear strength at elevated temperatures.
- 3M 9775 WL 54” x 540’ 12 mil, high tack acrylic adhesive 300MP tape on a 7 mil, white 96# PCK liner
3. Outstanding Acrylic – Tried and true high-performance adhesive. Ideal for attaching a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials where an aggressive adhesive with high initial tack is required.
- 3M 950 48” x 540’ 5 mil, adhesive transfer tape on a 3.5 mil, 60# densified kraft liner
4. Narrow Width Tape (Custom widths of all our products are available)