Don’t Be SHOCKED
When packaging and storing lithium-ion batteries or sensitive electronic parts, consider materials that mitigate the risks associated with fire, heat propagation, electric shock hazards, chemical leakage, and shock absorption. Worldwide Foam stocks a variety of ESD (Electrostatic discharge) materials designed to prevent damage from static electricity, impact damage during transport and keep the materials clean and free of contaminants. Our ESD materials offer a high surface resistance ranging from 103 to 1012 ohms and density ranges from 2-6lbs/ft3
Explore material options below:
- SC-30, 3lb Static Control XLPE; 105 – 109 OHMS
- SC-41, 4lb Static Control XLPE; 105 – 109 OHMS
- SC-61, 6lb Static Control XLPE; 105 – 109 OHMS
- LD30SD, 1.9llb Static Dissipative XLPE; 106 – 1011 OHMs
- LD32CN, 2lb Conductive XLPE; 103 – 105 OHMs
- LD50CN, 3lb Conductive XLPE; 103 – 105 OHMs
- PE-22AS, 2.2lb Anti-Static PE; 109-1012 OHMs
- PL-17AS, 1.7lb Anti-Static PE, 109-1012 OHMs
ESD materials are also a sustainable and cost-effective option for packaging applications as they can be re-used multiple times.
Request an ESD sample today!