The primary role is to assist Worldwide Foam to meet and exceed the customer’s expectations. The Warehouse Worker moves material, wrap, and place on delivery truck or remove material from delivery truck and place accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate varying machines per instructions.
- Monitor machines for problems.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Check raw materials for quality and quantity before loading into machine.
- Prepare raw materials to be loaded into the machine.
- Follow instructions of supervisor to ensure quality.
- Perform basic calculations using a calculator.
- Follow written instructions and batch records.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area.
- Follow work instructions and production schedules.
- Assist in training others on machinery.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Basic computer skills (operating system, email, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs. on a regular basis.
- 2 or more years of experience preferred.
- Forklift certified or willing to get certified.
- Teamwork oriented.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to respond to new assignments.
- Work inside or outside year-around. There is exposure to dirt, dust, rain, noise, equipment, and vibrations.
- PPE will be provided.
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org