Supply Chain Manager
The primary role is to assist Worldwide Foam to meet and exceed the customer’s expectation. The job runs in parallel with the purchasing department, managed by the supply chain manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main – monitor freight costs and look for ways to reduce. Both inbound and outbound as well as domestically and internationally (ocean freight). By use of KPI.
- Set up freight, inbound and outbound.
- Monitor and maintain inbound container and master bill of lading lists within netsuite.
- Assist in daily duties of purchasing (pricing requests, submitting POs, maintain open PO list, item creation etc…)
- Involved in the implementation of the shipping software into the ERP system.
- Collaborate across functional areas.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and procedures, as well as good grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Computer literacy (operating systems, spreadsheets, email, data, etc.)
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages to determine pricing.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Positive attitude and resilience.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Location: Elkhart, Indiana
Send your resume to: email@example.com