The Warehouse Assistant provides supervisory and administrative support in the day-to-day management of the warehouse and operations. This position is responsible for safe product movement, inventory and service tasks as well as ensuring proper documentation and administration. This position is also responsible for maintaining an organized, well-kept warehouse and must be able to lift and move heavy objects safely and efficiently.
- Team member supervision and development of warehouse team in all aspects of shipping and receiving, inventory control, production efficiency, damage and error control, and floor safety.
- Enforce standards and procedures in the picking, packing, scanning and handling of merchandise; consolidation of merchandise and preparation of storage areas according to production and shipping requirements.
- Inventory Control: monitoring the accuracy of inventory through scheduled cycle counts.
- Review sales orders, BOM and enter shipping information in NetSuite
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Some college and/or 2 years of experience
- Professional demeanor and cooperative attitude.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and responsible.
- Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Forklift experience is a plus