Worldwide Foam is the fastest-growing industrial closed-cell foams distributor in North America.
Since 2008, we have revolutionized the industry by offering one-day lead time from our four strategic
locations with the widest ranges of products and sizes in the industry. We began with cross-linked
polyethylene and have evolved into a diversified foam supplier that serves multiple industries across
Worldwide Foam consistently provides products to meet and exceed the customer’s needs. We met
and continue to meet the requirements of ISO. We are looking for a Machine Operator to join our
team at our Elkhart location.
- Operate varying machines per instructions.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Check raw materials for quality and quantity before loading into machine.
- Perform duties with safety consciousness and with regard for the safety of co-workers.
- Perform basic calculations using a calculator.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area.
- Follow work instructions and production schedules.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 – 70 lbs. on a regular basis.
- One or more years of experience preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vacation Time
Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Applications can be picked up at 1806 Conant St, Elkhart, IN 46516.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Location: Elkhart, Indiana 46516